Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW now at 745 Exp Happy Dance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW now at 745 Exp Happy Dance

I have been cleaning up small junk incorrect items off mine and DW credit reports. Today's change resulted in a EXP Fico score of 745for her .  I submitted it to TU and EQ at the same time and believe TU will fix it in the next few way and EQ by Christmas.   This was an account by another person same name almost the same birthdate and has the type type of biz as us and lives about 100 miles away.  Her stuff about once a year or so and gets in DW report. Spooky how all the data is so close. I am doing the happy dance.  New car shopping in the Fall .  Now to join Penfed or NFCU for car loan?   

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Re: DW now at 745 Exp Happy Dance

Congrats on this.  It looks like you are going to have to continue to closely monitor your scores and alerts.

I have joined both PenFed and NFCU.  Hard to tell which is best.  Just compare their rates.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW now at 745 Exp Happy Dance

Thank you Grafton. I had so much mis information on my report at one time I had a coment please verify date of birth and ssn before posting info.  I have gotten rid of 1 incorrect on mine in Exp and TU  and on TU on DW so far and waiting for the others. DW has one more not hers that belongs to the other MS. Backwoods but it only shows up on eq and is scheduled to drop on 6/1/17 thank goodness. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.