cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily credit reports and score updates?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Daily credit reports and score updates?

@masscredit wrote:

Why are two very important things in out financial lives a process to obtain? We can only get one free credit report each year unless we're denied credit and we have to turn over stones to locate our credit scores. Some of those aren't even real. It would be nice if we could do what creditors do and sign in to each of the CRAs to see out reports and real scores whenever we want to. 

You don't need daily access to both.  You don't need the scores if you can read your reports and interpret the data and how it generally affects your credit.  If you want constant access you can pay for it just as the creditors do.  There are a number of CMS's out there that offer daily pulls.  Scores are going to be trickier as creditors use different scoring models and you don't have access to every score used by every creditor out there.  It would also be very expensive to purchase scores daily from myFICO.

Read up on credit scoring and focus on the data in your reports.  If you know the scoring model and CRA used by a creditor you can pay to pull when you're interested in apping.

@Anonymous wrote:

For me, i would rather pay and have my real fico than take a fako for free. But everyone here has a different goal. 

I'm not obsessed over the numbers and only use CK to keep an eye on my TU and EQ reports.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Daily credit reports and score updates?

@Anonymous wrote:

I use credit check total for all 3 reports and scores plus alerts 14.95 a month, the score has been pretty accurate. You used to be able to pull unlimited reports but they recently changed it to 3 pulls a month

What about Experian Daily Tracker product that gives you daily pulls/updates.

Ppl are fighing back and forth on this forum that they are and arent real Fico scores.

There's also alot of articles saying it is..

If you call them, they will give it to you for about $10 month instead of the stated price Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.