cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dave Ramsey Debt Snowball program experience?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Dave Ramsey Debt Snowball program experience?

I don't know if this is new or something he has had for long time, but thought it could be really handy to have it all online in one screen vs me trying to keep a spreadsheet.

Has anyone used it and tell me if it's worth the $89 annual or $10 monthly fee.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Dave Ramsey Debt Snowball program experience?

It's just my opinion but I wouldn't pay good money to do this. If you do an internet search you'll find several free online debt snowball calculators.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The only reason I was looking at it, is it's a little more interactive then what I found in the past... you can move your order of debts around, input additional payments above minimum and each time you do something it gives you new total debt and new debt free date

Message 3 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

The only reason I was looking at it, is it's a little more interactive then what I found in the past... you can move your order of debts around, input additional payments above minimum and each time you do something it gives you new total debt and new debt free date

I've used one in the past that I believe does all the things you mentioned. I will PM you the link. It mght be worth looking into and it's free.

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I've used one in the past that I believe does all the things you mentioned. I will PM you the link. It mght be worth looking into and it's free.

From a BK years ago to:

thank you much

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

marevietvet - i would very much appreciate that link if you could message me as well?

@Creditaddict wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

From a BK years ago to:

thank you much

Message 6 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

marevietvet - i would very much appreciate that link if you could message me as well

thank you much

No problem. Glad to do it.

Message 7 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Dave Ramsey Debt Snowball program experience? UPDATE

I took the trial and set it all up... The thing I like about it is it will automatically update each month new balances and progress based on the payments you put it... then you can go in and record any additional $ you are putting towards one of your debts one time or re-accuring monthly.  It also gives you access to the Budget software which is really helpful but still can't get it to balance! lol

I'm going to keep it a couple months and then decide if its worth paying the fee over time, but right now with as many accounts as I'm juggling it's nice for a little automation Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16
bigraydaddy65
Established Member

marinevietvet- would you PM the link also?    Thanks in advance.  Semper Fi, brother.

7/18/10 TU 684 Equifax 658
3/7/2017 TU 752 Equifax 762 Experian 793
Message 9 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bigraydaddy65 wrote:

marinevietvet- would you PM the link also?    Thanks in advance.  Semper Fi, brother.

No problem. I hope it works for you.

Semper Fi

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.