Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealing with OC's after SOL

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Dealing with OC's after SOL

Ok I got all but 1 CA gone, I will PFD that one it is only 75.00, now I have to deal with the OC's, all but 2 OC's have past due balances with different CO amts which are lower then the past due amts.

I have 2 that have 0 past due and 0 charge off amts. activity description shows transfered/sold/paid and has no lates showing from 2001-2007

ALL of these accts are past SOL.

What are my options? Should I make offers? If I pay them can I ask them to show the acct payed as agreed and ask them to remove all derog marks?

This thought keeps runing across my mind, these were all low limit cards, the highest 700.00 lowest being 200.00 If I offer the limit to PFD would it work?
I refuse to pay all their fees and penalties the 200.00 Cl has a PD of 1698.00 and a CO amt of 799.00, the reason why I refuse to pay those other balances if because I defaulted when I was diagnosed with cancer and was unable to pay them, I did call EVERY OC and expain the situation to all of them but yet they continued with their fees OL and LP.

I either want these off my CR or showing a satifactory TL.

Can someone help me with these?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dealing with OC's after SOL

Is this Cap1.  It sounds like their mo---

When do they say (CRA's) to be deleted?  Should be sometime this year.  Can you just wait to let it drop? 
10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 2 of 4
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

DOFD on YES Crap 1 is 9/2002/ they will drop in 2009 PD1698 CO 799
I want to buy a house and would really like this gone asap
Message 3 of 4
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

B

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.