Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debt Amnesty Notice!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Debt Amnesty Notice!

I received a letter in the mail the other day from Premier Recovery INC. They want to settle the balance on my account for a partial payment of the origianl balance owed. $3272.00. I have a civil judgement on this account also that was reported back in 2006.

My question is, how accurate are these letters? Is this a trick or are they telling the truth?

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Debt Amnesty Notice!

I would speak to a lawyer on this-

IMO- it is a trick unless they agree to dismiss the judgment, consider it PIF and will not try to collect or assign the balance.

theshadow12345 wrote:
I received a letter in the mail the other day from Premier Recovery INC. They want to settle the balance on my account for a partial payment of the origianl balance owed. $3272.00. I have a civil judgement on this account also that was reported back in 2006.

My question is, how accurate are these letters? Is this a trick or are they telling the truth?

Thanks

Message Edited by Timothy on 03-17-2008 05:46 AM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Debt Amnesty Notice!

Premier is dirty!!!!  I am dealing with them for my son.....I sent DV but need to wait 1 more week for answer  BUT i already have them for re-aging

Are they the ones that put the judgment against you?  If not I don't think that they can file a motion to dismiss
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.