New Visitor
pjm4hair

Debts Included in Bankruptcy...

Hi.  I am curious about some possible issues I have with my Credit Report.  I filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in October of 2006 and it was discharged in February 2007.  Today, I looked at my Credit Report and FICO Scores, and I noticed that several accounts that I had that I DID include in my BK, did not say "Included in BK".  One was a vehicle and said it was reposessed, and another was a  credit card that said it was charged off.  I have read several threads on the message board, but it is not clear to me if it is necessary to change these.  If I need to change these things, how do I go about it.  Do I contact my Attorney?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Frequent Contributor
HouseHunter

Re: Debts Included in Bankruptcy...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}