Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defeated Cavalry Portfolio!!!!!!

tag
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

Defeated Cavalry Portfolio!!!!!!

After fighting with Cavalry for a year and a half, I got a paid collection deleted. Disputes, GW's, DV's did no good. I got the fraud packet from them and sent it to the V.P. CMRRR. Two weeks later I got a letter saying the account was closed and then next day it disappeared from all my CR's! I started to loose hope with them and almost gave up. Never give up people. Keep fighting the good fight!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Defeated Cavalry Portfolio!!!!!!

Awesome.
Message 2 of 8
future
Frequent Contributor

what is a fraud packet
Message 3 of 8
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

It's a packet of papers they send you to fill out and claim that the account was due to identity theft or something to that effect.
Message 4 of 8
future
Frequent Contributor

i also have apd collection with them.. mines is now over ttwo yrs old since i pd them(wish i would of known about pfd back then)  it drop from my trans&eq report, but still remains on my ex.(they sure are sturborn). im working on trying to have it removed.  i just dont know waht else to do, im running out of options 
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen a lot of people who send their letters to the C.E.O.'s.  How do you guys get a hold of their info (phn numbers, emails, etc)  is that readily available on the company's website?
Message 6 of 8
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

future wrote:
i also have apd collection with them.. mines is now over ttwo yrs old since i pd them(wish i would of known about pfd back then)  it drop from my trans&eq report, but still remains on my ex.(they sure are sturborn). im working on trying to have it removed.  i just dont know waht else to do, im running out of options 

Call them up and ask for a fraud packet. Fill it out exactly as directions say. Get it notarized and send copies of your ID info. Exclude a police report as I have found they do not require it. Include a separate letter saying the debt was never yours but you paid it because you received threatening phone calls and was told if you paid it they would not report. Send the packet to :

V.P. Gino Archer
7 Skyline Drive 3rd floor
Hawthorne, NY 10532.

Be SURE to send it CMRRR. I got a response in two weeks and they day after I got the response The collection was off all of my reports.
Message 7 of 8
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

nfg wrote:
I've seen a lot of people who send their letters to the C.E.O.'s.  How do you guys get a hold of their info (phn numbers, emails, etc)  is that readily available on the company's website?

I just called up and asked. It was simple as that.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.