Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deletions

Hi Everyone-
Just wanted to give an update...I have had 4 out of 5 paid charge offs delete from my experian and from equifax 1 out of 4. I am still waiting on transunion and I have also disputed others items that I am still waiting on...Thank you all so much for the information.  I would have just left those on until they fell off.  I am working on a Verizon account, but they are very difficult..

I haven't pulled my credit score yet as I am waiting for all the results to get back in.

I am on my way...

Thank you again...Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Re: Deletions

Congrats! Good luck on the others.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi Everyone-
Just wanted to give an update...I have had 4 out of 5 paid charge offs delete from my experian and from equifax 1 out of 4. I am still waiting on transunion and I have also disputed others items that I am still waiting on...Thank you all so much for the information. I would have just left those on until they fell off. I am working on a Verizon account, but they are very difficult..
I haven't pulled my credit score yet as I am waiting for all the results to get back in.
I am on my way...
Thank you again...Smiley Wink

Congrats!
Message 3 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

WTG...Verizon is tricky.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome, very good work!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

wher do i find GW letters, or anything to help delete neg remarks off my report?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi msluvbug! Try this link. There are many links here that will help you!
Good luck!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.