Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Computers Credit Rules

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dell Computers Credit Rules

First I would like to say "thank you, thank you, thank you" reading this forums have helped me already. My fico score has already gained 48 points since January 7, 2008!!!! Smiley Very Happy

I just have a general question and I wanted to see if any one knew... I don't want to apply for any new credit until I have finally came to a point where I will be excepted. Does any one know the approximate fico score one must have to be excepted by Dell Computers credit department?? I really need a new computer but I can handle it until I bring up my score.

I am on a mission to correct my score before the end of the year and live a happy life of financial freedom with all my bills paid on time every time!!!!! This  is very important to me since I am in the "Accounting Profession" and almost passed every part of the CPA exam. My life has been focused on my career so much (and my 9 year old son) that I have actually disregarded very important issues just so I could make it through the day... I am a governmental auditor and could recite the GAAP and GAAS rules, but I have made a ruins of my own financial life and I have been too embarrassed to ask anyone (because I should really understand this stuff!!!) Thank you all for being here for people that need to have confidential help!!! Once I am done with my own score I plan on volunteering for a local group that helps people straighten out their credit.

Thanks again!!!!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dell Computers Credit Rules

Hi
Not sure what your situation is..but a yr ago I was approved thru financing with DFS (Dell Financial svcs)...at that time, my credit was MUCH worse than it is not (all 3 have gone up about 130+ pts since this time last yr)...so maybe we had similar situations
I would guess you will be approved.  But you will have a really high rate...probably 25-30%...just a guess.  Also, they will pull a hard inquiry on your report...thru Citi.
Good luck. 
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dell Computers Credit Rules

I was searching thru more forums and came across these websites..... I just thought I would post them if anyone else needs more information on being excepted... I found them interesting.

"try checking out www.financeglobe.com and www.whogavemecredit.com you should be able to find lot of information you are looking for there based on your scores."

Nothing like finding the answer a minute after you ask it...... Smiley Wink

Thanks again for all the helpful information.....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.