Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta SkyMiles can covert to any AmEx Blue card...just converted tonight

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta SkyMiles can covert to any AmEx Blue card...just converted tonight

Yeah! good point. Better not do anything stupid like that. Just have to take it slow and pay on time keep util. between 1-9% and everything will come together.  Thanks Tuscani
Message 11 of 15
ah32
Frequent Contributor

What is a FR? The one thing that irritates me about these message boards is all the abbreviating.  Like we don't have the time to write two extra seconds to save others from having to go back to the main page and read under the abbreviations subject only to come back and write a question asking what a FR is?  I do appreciate everyone's help.  Just wondering if it's too much to ask to spell a word out once in awhile.  IMHO, it takes more time deciphering how to write a PFD to the CRA's on derog TL's I need removed because the SOL has passed since the DOLA.  Double BUMP.  Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

fr is financial review....it is where amex verifies some/all of the info that you provided in your credit application.  it sound like it aint too much fun.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

ah32,  Tell us how you really feel!!!Smiley Very Happy  Chill out...you are amongst friends here. Everyone wants to help.
Message 14 of 15
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

ah32 wrote:
What is a FR? The one thing that irritates me about these message boards is all the abbreviating.  Like we don't have the time to write two extra seconds to save others from having to go back to the main page and read under the abbreviations subject only to come back and write a question asking what a FR is?  I do appreciate everyone's help.  Just wondering if it's too much to ask to spell a word out once in awhile.  IMHO, it takes more time deciphering how to write a PFD to the CRA's on derog TL's I need removed because the SOL has passed since the DOLA.  Double BUMP.  Smiley Wink

I know what most of those are, but could you please tell me what 'IMHO' means? I'd rather not have to go look it up! Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Tongue  J/K
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.