Established Contributor
so_confused

Re: Delta SkyMiles can covert to any AmEx Blue card...just converted tonight

Yeah! good point. Better not do anything stupid like that. Just have to take it slow and pay on time keep util. between 1-9% and everything will come together.  Thanks Tuscani
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Regular Contributor
ah32

What is a FR? The one thing that irritates me about these message boards is all the abbreviating.  Like we don't have the time to write two extra seconds to save others from having to go back to the main page and read under the abbreviations subject only to come back and write a question asking what a FR is?  I do appreciate everyone's help.  Just wondering if it's too much to ask to spell a word out once in awhile.  IMHO, it takes more time deciphering how to write a PFD to the CRA's on derog TL's I need removed because the SOL has passed since the DOLA.  Double BUMP.  :smileywink:
Established Contributor
dog

fr is financial review....it is where amex verifies some/all of the info that you provided in your credit application.  it sound like it aint too much fun.
Established Contributor
so_confused

ah32,  Tell us how you really feel!!!:smileyvery-happy:  Chill out...you are amongst friends here. Everyone wants to help.
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Regular Contributor
SoulSmilen

ah32 wrote:
What is a FR? The one thing that irritates me about these message boards is all the abbreviating.  Like we don't have the time to write two extra seconds to save others from having to go back to the main page and read under the abbreviations subject only to come back and write a question asking what a FR is?  I do appreciate everyone's help.  Just wondering if it's too much to ask to spell a word out once in awhile.  IMHO, it takes more time deciphering how to write a PFD to the CRA's on derog TL's I need removed because the SOL has passed since the DOLA.  Double BUMP.  :smileywink:

I know what most of those are, but could you please tell me what 'IMHO' means? I'd rather not have to go look it up! :smileyvery-happy:

:smileytongue:  J/K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+