Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Skymiles Amex- Which CRA and Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta Skymiles Amex- Which CRA and Score

Does anyone know which CRA this card pulls from? I'm in the South and have scores for TU at 649, EQ 620, EX 615

They should go up as I've paid off my Equity line and a few other credit cards.

p.s. I paid off my equity line and my TU score dropped by 10, EQ hasn't updated yet, and EX took this information and 2 other paid off CCs and increased by 24pts.  Today, a card updated on my EX and my Fako increased by 7.

Is it customaryf or scores to increased by so little?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta Skymiles Amex- Which CRA and Score

They pulled EX on me... West Coast California
Message 2 of 13
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

A wise man once said...

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
Remember that credit bureaus use different methods to receive and process good versus bad credit information.

Information that would negatively affect your credit rating--like a late pay or charge-off--is instantly beamed from the creditor to the agency via Department of Defense 256-megabit fiber optic lines and written to their servers in 8.6 milliseconds.

Information that would positively affect your credit rating is scribed onto scrolls in special ink by Gregorian monks, which are then painstakingly illuminated. The Credit Scrolls are then placed onto camel caravans which wind their way to the credit bureau headquarters by way of Marrakesh, Dubai, and Tripoli. Once the caravan reaches Equifax, Experian or TransUnion, the scrolls are then laid out in the sun for a week so that the special ink can be read. (Note that the weather around the credit bureau headquarters is notoriously gloomy, like FICO itself, so finding seven consecutive days of sunshine can be quite an ordeal in and of itself.) Only then can the information finally be encoded into your credit files...

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Did you get it and if you did, what were your scores and CL?
Message 4 of 13
future
Frequent Contributor

they pull ex, you should be good with that score, just no bankrupties amex donesnt like that
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
A wise man once said...

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
Remember that credit bureaus use different methods to receive and process good versus bad credit information.

Information that would negatively affect your credit rating--like a late pay or charge-off--is instantly beamed from the creditor to the agency via Department of Defense 256-megabit fiber optic lines and written to their servers in 8.6 milliseconds.

Information that would positively affect your credit rating is scribed onto scrolls in special ink by Gregorian monks, which are then painstakingly illuminated. The Credit Scrolls are then placed onto camel caravans which wind their way to the credit bureau headquarters by way of Marrakesh, Dubai, and Tripoli. Once the caravan reaches Equifax, Experian or TransUnion, the scrolls are then laid out in the sun for a week so that the special ink can be read. (Note that the weather around the credit bureau headquarters is notoriously gloomy, like FICO itself, so finding seven consecutive days of sunshine can be quite an ordeal in and of itself.) Only then can the information finally be encoded into your credit files...

LMAO!!Smiley Very Happy
He sure did write that didn't he!  LOL

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes got the card. they approved for 1K and I bumped it online at activation to 5K.  I know I was in the mid 650+ area. But my report is real dirty... alot of old paid CO etc. I thought I got lucky., and I'm glad to have the card.  Although many here have been upgrading to AMEX blue, but I have not done that yet.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ditto with me, they pulled ex (631 at the time) and I live on the west coast too (WA). Approved for 1k cli of 2k (total 3k). I haven't converted to Blue yet either.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got approved for $1K with EX of 574 last month. Converted it to Amex Blue couple of days ago. I am in the Northeast by the way.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for $1K with a EX score of 652. after making one payment I requested a CLI online and increased limit to $2K. I converted the card to AMEX BLUE CASH last week.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.