cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied isn't always denied! 7-10 days to review isn't always bad!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied isn't always denied! 7-10 days to review isn't always bad!

For some reason we get all worked up when we don't get an instant yes. I call myself a rebuilder which means I don't expect an instant yes for apps. I was told no for a chevron card online then two weeks later got a preapproval offer with the same terms as on the web. I was approved and the card is in the mail.

Like they say a no or further review can be that something didn't match up at the time of application. Length at residence/employer, name, addredd,etc.. It is a safeguard for them and you.

I have had them call me at home in the evening to verify information and then approve me.

Also if all else fails use Tuscani's Reconsideration letter.
If that doesn't work ask to talk to the credit grantor/underwriters and ask if they can give you some tips to help get approved with their company and when do they suggest you reapply.
It isn't the end of the world and if you read the posts here and do some google searches you can find the right cc that will fit your credit profile!!

Good Luck All!

Message Edited by LadyFICO on 07-01-2007 05:11 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied isn't always denied! 7-10 days to review isn't always bad!

Good for you!!!Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.