cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

tag
Guava
Established Contributor

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

the idiot questions here: what's the CKI file? where do I click to see it?

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 28
DI
Super Contributor

@silver0187 wrote:

the idiot questions here: what's the CKI file? where do I click to see it?

I made a typo.  Was saying CK. 

Message 22 of 28
Guava
Established Contributor

My total number of accounts is 2, which is the same as before the derogatory mark was updated. I believe those 2 accounts are Citi Div Plat select and Express Fashion CC. Amex hasn't reported yet. The collection was never included in Credit Karma total account count I think.

Message 23 of 28
DI
Super Contributor

@silver0187 wrote:

My total number of accounts is 2, which is the same as before the derogatory mark was updated. I believe those 2 accounts are Citi Div Plat select and Express Fashion CC. Amex hasn't reported yet. The collection was never included in Credit Karma total account count I think.

Im confused.  Are you saying CK  never acknowledged  the CA from the beginning?

Message 24 of 28
Guava
Established Contributor

Well, CK showed I have 1 derogatory mark before so I believe CK did take the collection into account. But my total account has always been 2, before and after the derogatory mark was gone, it has always been 2.

My CK score before was 724, after the derogatory update, it is 754. Should the collection have been counted as 1 account?

Message 25 of 28
DI
Super Contributor

@silver0187 wrote:

Well, CK showed I have 1 derogatory mark before so I believe CK did take the collection into account. But my total account has always been 2, before and after the derogatory mark was gone, it has always been 2.

My CK score before was 724, after the derogatory update, it is 754. Should the collection have been counted as 1 account?

I guess that's where the difference lies between CK and what's actually appearing in your TU file.  I'm not sure how that is happening when CK take information retrieved from your TU report.  I'm flabbergasted. 

Message 26 of 28
Guava
Established Contributor

I'm a liitle bit disappointed but I'll live. Like I said before in this thread, I don't plan on adding credits or loans so the collection doesn't matter to me in that sense. I can wait it out. Thanks for taking the time to help me DI, hopefully you can still enjoy your weekend Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma

Haha FAKO scores. I used to subscribe to CK, I don't any more. I just saw too much of a difference between what they were reporting, and what my banks were actually telling me. Thanks, but no thanks. 

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.