Reply
Established Contributor
Guava
Posts: 767
Registered: ‎04-08-2011
0

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

the idiot questions here: what's the CKI file? where do I click to see it?


Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
DI
Posts: 5,744
Registered: ‎01-28-2008
0

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

 


silver0187 wrote:

the idiot questions here: what's the CKI file? where do I click to see it?


I made a typo.  Was saying CK. 

Established Contributor
Guava
Posts: 767
Registered: ‎04-08-2011
0

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

[ Edited ]

My total number of accounts is 2, which is the same as before the derogatory mark was updated. I believe those 2 accounts are Citi Div Plat select and Express Fashion CC. Amex hasn't reported yet. The collection was never included in Credit Karma total account count I think.

 

 


Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
DI
Posts: 5,744
Registered: ‎01-28-2008
0

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

 


silver0187 wrote:

My total number of accounts is 2, which is the same as before the derogatory mark was updated. I believe those 2 accounts are Citi Div Plat select and Express Fashion CC. Amex hasn't reported yet. The collection was never included in Credit Karma total account count I think.

 

 


Im confused.  Are you saying CK  never acknowledged  the CA from the beginning?

Established Contributor
Guava
Posts: 767
Registered: ‎04-08-2011
0

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

Well, CK showed I have 1 derogatory mark before so I believe CK did take the collection into account. But my total account has always been 2, before and after the derogatory mark was gone, it has always been 2.

My CK score before was 724, after the derogatory update, it is 754. Should the collection have been counted as 1 account?


Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
DI
Posts: 5,744
Registered: ‎01-28-2008
0

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

 


silver0187 wrote:

Well, CK showed I have 1 derogatory mark before so I believe CK did take the collection into account. But my total account has always been 2, before and after the derogatory mark was gone, it has always been 2.

My CK score before was 724, after the derogatory update, it is 754. Should the collection have been counted as 1 account?


I guess that's where the difference lies between CK and what's actually appearing in your TU file.  I'm not sure how that is happening when CK take information retrieved from your TU report.  I'm flabbergasted. 

Established Contributor
Guava
Posts: 767
Registered: ‎04-08-2011
0

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma??

I'm a liitle bit disappointed but I'll live. Like I said before in this thread, I don't plan on adding credits or loans so the collection doesn't matter to me in that sense. I can wait it out. Thanks for taking the time to help me DI, hopefully you can still enjoy your weekend :smileyvery-happy:


Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Visitor
khygeljones
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎05-30-2011
0

Re: Derogatory Mark gone from Credit Karma

Haha FAKO scores. I used to subscribe to CK, I don't any more. I just saw too much of a difference between what they were reporting, and what my banks were actually telling me. Thanks, but no thanks. 


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}