Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Experian verify this?

tag
bubj37
Established Member

Did Experian verify this?

I just got my Experian report back today where I disputed 3 items. In one envelope there was one sheet saying---
Dear sir,
We are responding to your request to verify items on your report...blah blah
We have already investigated this info and the credit granter has verified it's accuracy...blah blah
One of the accounts is a dismissed Bankruptcy from 2003...I wonder who they verified that with at the courthouse.
Then they sent a copy of my credit report giving me a couple of long paragraphs on how they collect info and it gets verified...whatever!
Then on the read the results page under items investigated, it is blank other than you can check Experian.com to check the status...
When you look at the reports on the bankruptcy it says this item was verified on January 2007, this dispute was mailed in June 2007.
Under the other account, it says it was verified in June 2007 but some of the past due dates are different than another report I got in June that would have changed the DOFD and the date of removal by about five months.
The other dispute was for the wrong version of my name, the middle name they have isn't even close to mine and of course they give the historical data spiel.
FU^%$#NG Experian!!! Should I redispute and ask for MOV, or should I just request deletions since it appears that they didn't verify anythying.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Did Experian verify this?

Did you dispute CMRRR?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.