Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I miss something with CCT???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did I miss something with CCT???

I did the $1 trial on CCT. When I called to cancel, they told me I could get a regular membership at a discounted price of $14.95. I agreed. Now that I'm logged in, its ony showing me EX CR. Why am I paying $14.95 thru CCT for EX only, when I could be paying $9.95 directly thru EX? I know they're the same company, but am I not supposed to be able to get my TU or EQ on CCT????

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did I miss something with CCT???

Now that you have a regular membership with CCT, you're only entitled to a 3B report once a month.

What I've been doing with CCT:

Day 1: Get the $1 trial along with your 3B report.  Day 8: Get another 3B report free.  Cancel membership

through their automated system.  Wait 3 days.  You're now eligible for another $1 trial.

Wait 4 days - It's now been a week since your last reports.  Pay another $1.  Repeat, repeat, repeat!

4 reports, each a week apart, for $2 total.  I only resorted to this method after they changed it from 3 times a month to ONCE.

When rebuilding, I feel like i'm driving blind if I can't get reports and scores once a week.

Message 2 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

https://www.creditchecktotal.com/faqs

• Unlimited access to your Experian® Credit Report as well as one 3 Bureau Reports and 3 FICO scores (every 30 days)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I did the $1 trial on CCT. When I called to cancel, they told me I could get a regular membership at a discounted price of $14.95. I agreed. Now that I'm logged in, its ony showing me EX CR. Why am I paying $14.95 thru CCT for EX only, when I could be paying $9.95 directly thru EX? I know they're the same company, but am I not supposed to be able to get my TU or EQ on CCT????

You can pull your EX everyday but they provide your TU and EQ every 30 days. Not a bad deal in my opinion if you want all 3. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Experian Credit Tracker for Experian report and score, my Walmart CC for free monthly TU Fico and Credit Karma for free weekly TU and Equifax reports. Now if only I could find a way to get my Equifax score for free I'd be set!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.