Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did You know..

tag
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Did You know..

That the best time to call CA to negotiate debt is between the 23rd to the end of the month. I was speaking to a friend who works for a Ca and she said during that time negotiations are more leniant because teams are trying to reach their goalsor beat another team for collecting for that month. Apparently there are some good bonuses for getting good numbers.

So for those with CA bothering you...you might want to wait until that time to negotiate.

Message Edited by Takunda1 on 07-11-2007 11:26 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Did You know..

interesting. never knew that.
Message 2 of 6
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Ofcourse this will only work to your advantage if you are also ready to pay at that pointSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just realized that i paid off my debt in the last 10 days of the month. this was last august though.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmmmmmmm...................very interestingSmiley Indifferent.

But I wonder how helpful if you're trying to get in TL deleted completely?  After all, you can't rely on their word that they'll delete.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

wonder why they are all so darn agressive in squeezing money out of you the moment you get on the phone.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.