Established Contributor
Takunda1

Did You know..

[ Edited ]
That the best time to call CA to negotiate debt is between the 23rd to the end of the month. I was speaking to a friend who works for a Ca and she said during that time negotiations are more leniant because teams are trying to reach their goalsor beat another team for collecting for that month. Apparently there are some good bonuses for getting good numbers.

So for those with CA bothering you...you might want to wait until that time to negotiate.

Message Edited by Takunda1 on 07-11-2007 11:26 AM
Established Contributor
Irvin

Re: Did You know..

interesting. never knew that.
Established Contributor
Takunda1

Ofcourse this will only work to your advantage if you are also ready to pay at that point:smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
Irvin

i just realized that i paid off my debt in the last 10 days of the month. this was last august though.

Established Contributor
trinigal

hmmmmmmm...................very interesting:smileyindifferent:.

But I wonder how helpful if you're trying to get in TL deleted completely?  After all, you can't rely on their word that they'll delete.
Established Contributor
Irvin

wonder why they are all so darn agressive in squeezing money out of you the moment you get on the phone.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+