Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disallowed Claims

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disallowed Claims

We filed for bankruptcy and put a account in our debtorlist, who was unclear and was discharge in 2002. This claim was disallowed by the court, because they could,t turn in a right prove of claim. From the beginning we have had the feeling, that there is something wrong with this account. I will not say, it was a fraud, but it was a bad business. The account is still on our CR with the open balance. I thing this is not correct and started a dispute. Now I got a letter with the information that nothing will be changed. My general questions is. Is this correct when I don,t own anything on an account, the balance has to be 0? And when a account is disallowed that the information "This account is included in Chapter 13" is incorrect too? I know that all other infos stays on the CR a long time. I try to repair our CR because there are a lot of mistakes, but it is very, very difficult.

Thanks for help

Schnller

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditBob
Established Contributor

Re: Disallowed Claims

You need to contatc your attorney!!!!!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disallowed Claims

I got it changed with an investigation. And my point went up 4.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.