Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Act of HPs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disappearing Act of HPs

Hey yall!

Something odd is going on with my TU credit report(s) and I wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience?

My TU credit report on CCT (which was pulled yesterday) shows 0 inquiries O_o

My TU credit report on CK (which was pulled today) shows 0 inquiries

My TU credit report on CCT dated 05/19/2016 (just a week from yesterday) showed 28 inquiries (which is more what I am used to seeing).

My TU credit report on CK dated 05/20/2016 (week from today) showed 14 inquiries.

The CK credit reports I take with a grain of salt, but CCT? I thought these were true FICO scores, and its a paid subscription so I presumed the credit reports would be accurate too? I have not disputed ANY inquiries!

Any explanations?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disappearing Act of HPs

It's a well known glitch that has been reported by many. You're not alone.

Message 2 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Above answer is correct. Well known glitch, and they should come back at some point.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 9
NattyPButter
Contributor

yep mine went missing also

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a well known glitch that has been reported by many. You're not alone.

Thanks! Sure enough they came back Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 9
beezer32
Regular Contributor

My 11 HP's with TU have been disappearing and reappearing within the last month (weekly) like clock work. It results in a 20pt gain/loss each time it happens. TU needs an extra dose of anti-seizure medicine. =)

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine have been gone 2 weeks as of today. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank goodness. I thought it was strange that they'd be remove 12 months earlier. I was going to use my annual free report with TU but this thread had just saved myself from using it.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.