Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Fico

tag
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Fico

Does anyone know who may provide Experian Fico scores? I'm gardening but afterwards I'm going for a couple of Chase cards and I know they are big EX pullers.

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Message 11 of 19
awiser
Regular Contributor

@Wade64 My Discover Score is nearly 20 points higher than my Wally and Barclay scores. Granted, there's a few days between the pulls, but my CRs and account have not changed much.

Message 12 of 19
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@awiser wrote:
@Wade64 My Discover Score is nearly 20 points higher than my Wally and Barclay scores. Granted, there's a few days between the pulls, but my CRs and account have not changed much.

THX, so it looks like they don't use the same TU scoring as Wmt & Barclay

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 13 of 19
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

Just saw the Discover commercial mentioning the FICO scores now being offered.

All this time I thought it was pronounced F•EE•CO but it's actually F•Y•CO, learn something new everday.
EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 14 of 19
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@GetTheFico wrote:

All this time I thought it was pronounced F•EE•CO but it's actually F•Y•CO, learn something new everday.

Fair Issac Corporation Smiley Happy

        
Message 15 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@GetTheFico

I'm not even sure what to say to that....hmm
Message 16 of 19
Brusilov
Established Contributor

I can confirm they provided a FICO on my statement today!

Your FICO Credit Score is based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. Discover and other lenders may use different
inputs like a FICO Credit Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. If you prefer not to receive your FICO Credit Score on your
statement, just call us at 1-800-347-3085. Please give us two billing cycles to process your request. To learn more, visit Discover.com/FICO. Your FICO
score is provided for your own non-commercial personal review, use and benefit. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United
States and other countries.

Message 17 of 19
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@GetTheFico

I'm not even sure what to say to that....hmm

Me either, I have no idea where I came up with that. Fortunately I never said it to anyone, probably would have received the "Really?" face.

Message 18 of 19
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@GetTheFico wrote:

Fair Issac Corporation Smiley Happy

Makes sense now Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.