Did you mean: 

Discover IT FICO starting Nov 19

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover IT FICO starting Nov 19

@iDShaDoW wrote:

Does Discover do product changes?

I have a Walmart branded one so I'm guessing I'm stuck with Walmart?

The Walmart Discover is issued by GECRB which has no bearing on the actual Discover Card which is issued by Discover Financial Services.  The GE-backed Discover cards (Sams or Walmart) simply uses the Discover payment and Pulse ATM network  So you cannot do a PC.

Message 51 of 85
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Can anyone confirm yet if this is TU08?  Discover has been hounding me to get the IT, if this were a useful TU score it may be worth it.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 52 of 85
too-much-time
Frequent Contributor

@Jutz wrote:

Can anyone confirm yet if this is TU08?  Discover has been hounding me to get the IT, if this were a useful TU score it may be worth it.

Hounding you to apply or upgrade? Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 85
Irisa
Senior Contributor

I'm excited to get my statement tomorrow. I don't have any of the other cards that offer FICO scores Smiley Happy

Message 54 of 85
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

My statement cut on the 4th and there is no score. They pulled only eq when I opened my account, so it would be lame to get a different score than the one that they use.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 55 of 85
k84
Valued Member

@Swapmeet wrote:

My statement cut on the 4th and there is no score.

My statement was generated yesterday and has no score either. Looks like I'll have to wait another month before I see anything.

FICO: EQ: 749 | EX: 754 | TU: 776    FAKO: EQ+: 728 | EX+: 728, EX CS: 787 | TU+: 737, TU CK: 754    Gardening until 1/31/2014
Message 56 of 85
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

My statement genrated today and I don't see my score, I'll probably see it on my next statement.  But great news!

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 57 of 85
supervelous
Regular Contributor

My statement generated today and has a FICO score on it. 

Says FICO 724

Your FICO Credit Score on 11/10/13.  More at Discover.com/FICO

Looks like TU but not sure which version.  Bc my Scorewatch TU just updated in the last couple days on MyFico and was 700 even, but 724 as of 11/10 on my Discover Statement.  They have an FAQ that links to the MyFico website on that Discover.com/FICO page.

Message 58 of 85
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

My Account Page says my FICO score should be on my current statement (which generated today), but I don't see it anywhere. 

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 59 of 85
supervelous
Regular Contributor

Mine is under Account Summary right on the 1st page.

Message 60 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.