Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Discover IT card with FICO Score on Statement?!

JHorowitz wrote:

Which TU does Discover give? 08? 04? 

IIRC TU08

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Established Member
JHorowitz

myjourney wrote:

JHorowitz wrote:

Which TU does Discover give? 08? 04? 

IIRC TU08

Thanks. I guess it's like the Walmart Discover card.

Frequent Contributor
Meltdownblitz

Just spoke to a Discover CSR, I was told this feature started on Nov. 18th. So if your statement cut before that it will be on your next statement. Just thought I would let everyone know. I missed it by 1 day!:smileysad:

New Contributor
apacislvallejo

It is true ... and totally awesome!!!!  .... I got my 762 FICO score listed on Page 1 of the statement.  Just saw it a few moment ago online.  Then a few days ago I asked for a CLI and they gave me a $4000 CL increase from the $1500; total now is $5500 ..... great.  Balance is $78.00 even better.  I only use the card for gas, groceries and house bills.  I'm so happy with Discover right now.  Sigh.  Thanks for letting me share.

bronxbomerss2 wrote:

i just saw this on their website!!! WHAT!!! if its a true FICO which i imagine it would be thats awesome!!!

Eq: 723 [myFico.com], Ex: 746 [Experian.com], Tr: 771 [TU Vantage]

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}