Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It card / Free credit score

tag
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It card / Free credit score

@NikoD wrote:

I hear Barclaycards have it too. I don't have a Barclaycard so I don't know for sure how often they update the scores. I believe theirs is TU 08 also?

I have Discover IT, a Barclay (Frontier Airlines), and Walmart. They all give the same TU score.

Message 11 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Jazzzy wrote:

@NikoD wrote:

I hear Barclaycards have it too. I don't have a Barclaycard so I don't know for sure how often they update the scores. I believe theirs is TU 08 also?

I have Discover IT, a Barclay (Frontier Airlines), and Walmart. They all give the same TU score.

Thank you Jazzy for the complete confirmation.

        
Message 12 of 16
zarteycranford
Regular Contributor

Discover it approved me for card but they said i have no FICO on the member site. I have a 720 TU fico according to welcome package. I know it's a little off topic but I just found that odd.

Message 13 of 16
HARRIS10
Established Member

My discover it pulled my equifax report & also gave me a eq fico score which was the same as here
Message 14 of 16
milkshakes
Regular Contributor

my IT takes a bit of time to get the first FICO, but is generally better at updating it than Barclays. just sit tight for a bit.

12k                    10k                     5k                 12.5k (AU)                 6k                   NPSL                   12k
Message 15 of 16
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@castlefox wrote:

So... is the TU08 version accurate or are they using a new model and the TU08 is some ancient forumla?

All scores are accurate but only for their own model.  In other words, you can't rely on one scoring model to determine the score generated by another model whether you're comparing FAKO's, FICO's or FAKO to FICO.

As for what creditors use, it varies.  Creditors don't all use the same FICO scoring model or even the same CRA.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.