Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover now displaying TU credit score on statements

tag
Coldness
Contributor

Discover now displaying TU credit score on statements

Is this new? They just started doing it with my November-December statement - I opened it this morning to see my 731 sitting right on the front page. Here's a couple screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dafz2wtr72ephs/Screenshot%202013-12-09%2010.05.03.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/velthrmiyah7qie/Screenshot%202013-12-09%2010.05.14.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beane
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover now displaying TU credit score on statements

Yes, it started last month.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 2 of 7
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Makes me wonder how many are going to drop the wally cards, since it's the same version from IT.

Message 3 of 7
MMB85
Contributor

I still have another week & a half until my Discover IT statement becomes available. Hoping my TU FICO doesn't drop below 760. Will be estatic if it is even just 1 pt higher than my TU Fico from June '13.

Message 4 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Makes me wonder how many are going to drop the wally cards, since it's the same version from IT.

I honestly thought about it, but the great financing with the card on large WM purchases is making me keep it. Plus the generous CL to boot.

Message 5 of 7
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

I don't really care about using the wally card other than here or there, but it is good for maintaing a relationship with GE IMHO.  Oh and no, I don't have Discover yet, hopefully summer of next year I will though!

Message 6 of 7
RnJ
Contributor

Just a head's up for anyone who recently converted their More card to the IT (within the last month), don't be surprised if your fico doesn't show up on Discover this month and have to wait for yet another statement.  Mine cut today and there's the notation of "view your fico score" but it doesn't exist there, they're telling me it's because the card converted (More to IT) just before my current statement cut, so have to wait yet another month. Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.