Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Net/Afni ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dish Net/Afni ?

I have a baddie on all 3 reports from AFNI, this is the only current baddie I have from 4/07.  The oc is Dish Network 790 dollars.  I contacted Dish Network and they agreed to take back the HD boxes I have which is the majority of the 790 dollars,  they even gave me an RA# for it.  A week after I send those back I am going to call back to find out the remainder of the balance I owe which I assume may be at most 200 dollars.  If they take payment for the remaining balance, what do I do about AFNI? Aa I will no longer owe Dish.  And if Dish won't accept the remainder, what do I do about AFNI? Since the amount I owe would be in accurate.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dish Net/Afni ?

I am dealing with AFNI and Dish Network also.

I DV"d AFNI and they sent me a letter with the OC's name and address, original account #, amount.

I offered a PFD dispite them not sending full validation. They would not return emails. I sent emails to 2 different people. So, I sent another DV/PFD mixed.

It is due to fall off the report at the end of this year, just wanting to buy a house sooner and wanting it off.

I even stated in the email, this account will be past CRTP in November 2008 and will be removed at that time, paid or unpaid.  Hoping that they'd realize it isn't that big of a deal for them to remove a few months ahead of time and be paid for it.

AFNI has not been easy to deal with.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 04-12-2008 07:17 AM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate to hear afni is so hard to deal with, I hope things work out for the best in your case.  I will see what I can come up with.  Thanks for your reply.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed AFNI for a Dish Network account and they never verified with any of the cra's. It was deleted yesterday. Not sure if this would work for you but if you have not tried it already it might be worth a try.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it worked for you I might as well give it a shot.  Thanks for the tip!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.