Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute letters

tag
ramona32
Established Member

Dispute letters

I recently disputed several items on my credit report. It has been more than 30 days since doing so. I recently checked my credit report  and nothing was changed. How long before I get any answers from the credit bureaus?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

Re: Dispute letters

The first question that comes to mind is: Where did you get your the credit reports that you disputed?  Were they the free reports or ones pulled (at a charge) from the CRAs or (better yet) from myFICO?

I'm still wet behind the ears here, but do recall reading (over and over) that free reports have a 45 day turn around time.  The experts will spank me if I'm wrong.

atlast.....
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

they have 45 days if you used a free CR. How did you dispute online or CMRRR?
Message 3 of 5
ramona32
Established Member

Actually I am working with * EDIT *. ????

edit: Hi, ramona, welcome to the forums! I edited your post because it included the name of a credit repair firm, which is prohibited by our User Guidelines, Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines, and Terms and Conditions. (I know that it takes a while to figure all this stuff out here.) You can find the Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines stickied at the top of this board, and you can find links to all three on the home page of FICO Forums.

No harm, no foul, just wanted you to realize this. Thanks!

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 04-06-2008 06:28 AM
Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita
Moved:

Dispute letters

GoodTims' post about score drops after disputing has been split off to form its own thread. New thread title: Score drops after disputing

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.