Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputes?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disputes?

I'm alittle fuzzy on this. From what I've gathered here, the first step is to dipsute everything on your CR and see what's left when the smoke clears, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, still learnin' here.... Because if things aren't verified and what not they chould be deleted, right? But also, I thought I read that it's bad to dispute when you know it's valid. Kinda like crying wolf too many times, and then when you really need to dispute something because it's false, the CRA won't take you seriously. So what is the right way to go about this?
When you have alot of baddies on your report, should you dispute everthing, one at a time? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just really confused about this..... Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sl
Established Contributor

Re: Disputes?

I would only dispute the items I know are incorrect. There are several other things you can do as well. You can write Debt Validation letters, GW letters if they are paid and try to get them off your report. If you owe the money and it won't fall off shortly, you cand writed a PFD letter.
Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Disputes?

Do not dispute accurate baddies!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.