Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have too many inquiries?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I have too many inquiries?

yeah something like high achievers only have 1 every 2 years or something--well that's certainly not me--I have 7 in the last 2 years. The impact will lessen over time though...after 6 months I hear, and have amost no effect after a year
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU-4
EX-6
EQ-3

Theses are the inquiries. I just checked on truecredit.com.

So, what do you think? no BOA AMEX for me yet?
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved fo BOFA AMEX at $500 ( the lowest i ever got on the card ). So i think that the score matters.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

well, humpty-dumpty. i was just approved for an AMEX Delta at $2,000 limit.
bummer. I thought that after boa amex slaped me with 500 limit, I wasn't gonna get a good deal. i guess it pays to inquire. I got like 10 within the past 2 weeks already.

so I got 2 now, amex delta $2000 and amex boa $500
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

montana wrote:
well, humpty-dumpty. i was just approved for an AMEX Delta at $2,000 limit.
bummer. I thought that after boa amex slaped me with 500 limit, I wasn't gonna get a good deal. i guess it pays to inquire. I got like 10 within the past 2 weeks already.

so I got 2 now, amex delta $2000 and amex boa $500

What are your scores, if you dont mind me asking?
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU-689
EQ-657
EX-633

They pulled EX my lowest score.

Message Edited by montana on 08-29-2007 10:59 AM
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE :
I called the BOFA today ( they ran an inquiry this morning on me with TU  - my best scroe of all 3 ) and they upped the limit on my BOFA AMEX Rewards to  a $1,000. So I guess it's been worth the phone calls I made to BOFA.
Thanks to all who reads and replies to my posts.

I also got APPROVED for $2,000 limit AMEX GOLD DELTA today.

They said at BOFA that it's their own money they put up for the limit and not the AMEX. Hence the tight lending standards.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

Just called the number on the back of my new Delta Skymiles card and converted to AMEX Blue Cash. Same terms as Delta Skymiles ( APR, CL, etc.). I told them about our forum so that their supervisors will read that we may cancel AMEX cards upon FR fairy knocking on our doors. I think if more people show them that we won't tolerate FR, they will take a notice and ease up on cardmembers in good standing.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.