Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to rebuy reports on myfico?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do I need to rebuy reports on myfico?

I signed up for scorewatch on myfico and bought all three credit reports with scores. It only watches EQ. I just had some items deleted. Do I need to rebuy the reports from all three to see the new info or will it update on myfico since I have one more week to view the reports (or is it only viewing old reports)?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I need to rebuy reports on myfico?

overwhelmed wrote:
I signed up for scorewatch on myfico and bought all three credit reports with scores. It only watches EQ. I just had some items deleted. Do I need to rebuy the reports from all three to see the new info or will it update on myfico since I have one more week to view the reports (or is it only viewing old reports)?

Yes... There are currently no other subscription services from MyFICO... I would consider signing up for Truecredit.com 3-in-one monitoring while in repair. Pulling a FICO every week can get expensive.

But I would encourage you to pull when changes are made and reported to the CRAs.

Hope this helps.

Rob
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your EQ monitoring from SW will give you updated SCORE information on EQ ONLY. When something is deleted, the alert will just give you the score and no reason. If info changes like increased UTI it will give you reasons for the change.

Rob
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you.
Message 4 of 6
miz
Contributor

So this truecredit.com, is this the free one month trial and then $9.95 thereafter for the 3-in-1 monitoring?  I cannot seem to find out whether this is more than one report I am signing up for.  Thanks.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

miz wrote:
So this truecredit.com, is this the free one month trial and then $9.95 thereafter for the 3-in-1 monitoring?  I cannot seem to find out whether this is more than one report I am signing up for.  Thanks.

14.95 monthly for 3-in-1 monitoring and access to daily pulls.

Rob

Post edit - Yes you get to see all three every 24 hrs (daily pulls)

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 08-24-2007 12:48 PM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.