Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I stand a chance?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I stand a chance?

WOW!!!

You mean appealing to people's better nature actually WORKS?!?! No way!

Well done, and yay for your better score!
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's gone so apparently you did stand a chance, huh?
After reading your letter, I wanted to break into the CRA's and delete it myself. Job well done!
Be blessed,
Missy

Smiley Happy Thank you for your kind words!
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jennabean wrote: WOW!!! You mean appealing to people's better nature actually WORKS?!?! No way! Well done, and yay for your better score!
Being honest never hurts I suppose. I've been lucky with my GW e-mails and letters by doing this. I'm just glad the people I sent them to actually READ them.

Message Edited by bamf70 on 10-11-2007 04:16 AM
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bamf70,

Thank you, you have been such a big help.  I do have one more question for you, though.  When you emailed Mr. Bradley, did he respond to your email or did you just notice it off your credit report?  Thanks again
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

No e-mail response I just noticed it was off of EX and EQ when I pulled through NC.
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I just pulled for today and it's off of TU! My new Fico is..............711!!!!!! A lousy $302 collection was worth 37 points.......
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  I am truly happy for you.  I have been jaded with the whole process lately but it's nice to see some people are making out.  Keep up the great work! Smiley Very Happy
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations! I am truly happy for you. I have been jaded with the whole process lately but it's nice to see some people are making out. Keep up the great work! Smiley Very Happy

Keep your chin up!!!!

About 5 weeks ago I had 2 bogus collections added to my EX report. Then NCO added their collection too. I was very angry and depressed as this put me back to 669. I was able to dispute away the 2 collections, then NCO did the GW delete, then US Bank changed an account from charged off to paid closed never late and my school loan GW worked. This credit thing takes time and patience. It will seem like 1 step forward and 2 back for a while but you WILL get things straightened out. Just don't take it personally. Look at it like a challenge. You will be surprised at the way things can change in a few months. I was at 569 on June 2, 2007. Now it's 714 on EX. I was at 565 on June 2, 2007 and now it's 711 on TU. I still don't have TU or EQ 100% correct yet but that's 146 points on 2 reports in 4 months! BUT out of that about 120+ has been in the last 2 months. Good luck to you and remember time will heal all wounds if you can't get something to go your way......
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gosh Bam you have made sig. progress. Kewlness all around
Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Gosh Bam you have made sig. progress. Kewlness all around

Thanks np Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.