cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do all of the CRA have the same FICO score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do all of the CRA have the same FICO score?

If not why such a difference?  And which is usually the lowest?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Re: Do all of the CRA have the same FICO score?

for the most part no they are not.   One reason is not every creditor reports to all three CRA's which could be bad or good depending on whether it's a positve or a derogutory account.
Message 2 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Yes

YMMV

Smiley Very Happy

It depends on, amongst other things, which report has what errors (and they nearly all have SOME errors), which TLs report to which company, the phase of the moon and the rotation of the earth.

For Example, EX hates me.  They will not remove some errors, and my best TL does not report to them and I have had no luck getting them to add it manually.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

And there is a different formula for each CRA as well.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If there is a different formula for each CRA, what makes anyone of them a less FAKO FICO?
Message 5 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Rocket01 wrote:
If there is a different formula for each CRA, what makes anyone of them a less FAKO FICO?

Because 99% of lenders still pull FICO... regardless of the three different formulas, they are still FICOs. FAKO formulas are those of which were not created by Fair Isaac.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.