cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do credit bureaus get updated simultaneously?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do credit bureaus get updated simultaneously?

Last week I made a payment which significantly changed my revolving credit utilization, and this was reflected in an updated EQ score according to a Scorewatch update on Saturday.  CreditKarma doesn't update on weekends, but I expect they will show an update tomorrow.  I don't have immediate access to know that it's reflected on Experian until early next month when CreditSesame updates.  Is it fair to assume that if my CC company updated one, they updated all of them, and they should all get updated around the same time?

EDIT:  Sorry, I see the question has been answered here.  Sounds like Experian is the fastest, so if I'm updated on the other two, I should be good.  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Do credit bureaus get updated simultaneously?

credit karma does update on weekends. 

yesterday had no change and today it finally reported my kohls as being paid off. 

now just waiting for macy's and my bank card to update. 

macys cuts in 2 days and bank card cut on the 17th. 

kohls cut on the 13th i believe (based on last months) 

due date was the 8/9. paid 7/24 statement still not showing (not worried) and ck updated today 8/19. so ten day lag on tu. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do credit bureaus get updated simultaneously?

I'm still working studying the stealthy speed to which things are done..... Still getting used to it since I've been out touch in "watching mode". But, it would appear that EX is the quickest, followed by EQ (sometimes I'm convinced they were in a tie - posting updates simultaneously) and then there's slowpoke TU... Gah!!!!! Smiley Frustrated 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.