Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Cap1 report to all CRA's

tag
jsk300
Regular Contributor

Does Cap1 report to all CRA's

I was wondering if Cap1 reports to all 3 CRA's.  Another FICO member indicated that they were only reporting hers to 1 of them.  I recently obtained a new CC from them and am rebuilding my credit and I need to make sure they report to EQ/EX/TU.  Thanks.
TU 673 EX (720 Credit score) EQ 690 (08/2009)
TU 698 EQ 697 EX ?? (07/2010)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Cap1 report to all CRA's

They report to all three on my wifes CC...
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

They report to all 3 on mine and my husband's reports.
Message 3 of 7
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

yes, both hubby and I BUT they also Pull hard for all three even for CLI
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 4 of 7
jsk300
Regular Contributor

I'm not looking for any CLI's just yet since I just obtained the card, but I just wanted to verify that they report to all 3 of the CRA's.  This sounds very good.  I ran my FICO simulator and it indicated that being approved for a new CC would increase my score from 630 to the 690-720 range.  Has anyone seen that big of an increase in their scores?
TU 673 EX (720 Credit score) EQ 690 (08/2009)
TU 698 EQ 697 EX ?? (07/2010)
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread left me with 2 questions.
1-I have a Capital One card and called them almost a year ago for a CLI but I was told that these happen automatically and that I couldn't apply for them.
2-What is the difference between a hard pull and a soft pull? What is it? And how does that affect your score? (sorry, that was 3 in one!)
Message 6 of 7
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

This thread left me with 2 questions.
1-I have a Capital One card and called them almost a year ago for a CLI but I was told that these happen automatically and that I couldn't apply for them.

Mine was an automatic increase at three months

2-What is the difference between a hard pull and a soft pull? What is it? And how does that affect your score? (sorry, that was 3 in one!)
A hard pull is where the company gets a full credit report stays for two years but affcts your score 2-3 points (I think ... mine seemed like more) A soft pull is I guess limited information but does not effect your score. I have a TON of these for various credit offers, ect.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.