cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Good Credit Make Me a BAD INSURANCE RISK?

tag
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

Re: Does Good Credit Make Me a BAD INSURANCE RISK?

Whatever you do, stay away from esurance. They will raise your rates every month for no reason. Had them for 2 years and went up almost $100 from the original price. I moved states and they wanted to double that. Yeah, screw them.

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 11 of 13
Duke-of-Earl
Regular Contributor

Yeah, their TV commercials tell the whole story for me:  "An Allstate company".  It was Allstate that doubled my premium when I moved.

Starting Score: EQ 804 - (April 2009)
Upgraded thanks to FICO Forums: EQ 813 / EX 842 / TU 823 - (FICO scores from mortgage lenders, June 2010)
Recent Scores: EQ 807 / TU 799 - (March 2012)
Goal: Survive Another Day
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
too-much-time
Frequent Contributor

I am wondering if Farmers is an insurance company to look into. Do they use scores and what happens when you move?

Wishing you all a happy Labor Day weekend.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.