Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does MY fico update regulary

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does MY fico update regulary

I just opened CC in May...has just showed up within the past week on CK and all the other Fako score sites...I want to pull my mortgage scores this CC should show up on MYFico by now correct? or do they pull scores at end of month?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does MY fico update regulary

@Anonymous wrote:

I just opened CC in May...has just showed up within the past week on CK and all the other Fako score sites...I want to pull my mortgage scores this CC should show up on MYFico by now correct? or do they pull scores at end of month?

It should have been reported and the scores will be current if you pull them now.

Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Does MY fico update regulary

Long answer:

myFICO has multiple products.  If you purchase a one time report and score your reports will be pulled as of the order and scores generated based off those reports.

If you're using the monitoring service it does not update on fixed intervals and updates based on trigger activity.

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/~/understanding-what-triggers-fico%C2%AE-3-bu...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.