Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does T-Mobile report?

tag
garci349
Established Member

Does T-Mobile report?

Im not talking about if they send you to collections, im just asking if they report if you pay a couple of days late. (With contract)

Amex Green Card, U.S. Bank Platinum $2,000, U.S. Bank Line of Credit $1,500, BoFA Visa $500, C1 $500
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Involus
Regular Contributor

Re: Does T-Mobile report?

Usually if its less than 30 days no. My friend had an experience with verizon in which they cut his service for not paying then solicited him for the debt internally and when they didn't succeed they sent him a letter stating they closed all his lines and charged the maximum possible cancellation fee per line and then sent it to external collection agency - last I heard atleast.

Message 2 of 7
lylesvegas
Contributor

No they do not...... I have a friend that works for them....... just called him and asked......Smiley Happy

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 3 of 7
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

they dont report lates or collections. i have a friend whos always late to the point they suspend her line monthly lol

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 4 of 7
Croselx
Contributor

I used to work as a CSR for a cell phone company and as a general rule, if a customer went 30+ days late they MAY get reported to the credit agencies and we were told to advice the customer of this (you could call in for a payment arrangement and -to my understanding- keep the account current (also prevent suspension) with no ill effect even if you have 30+ days behind). I have seen family members get reported for 30 days and have seen others have  60 days and not get reported, it is a YMMV thing. I would expect it to report at the 30 day mark and try to avoid it.

As of Feb: AAoA 1 year, 10 months
CK TU: 740; Wal-Mart TU FICO: 721
CS EX: 715
8 CCs, 15 total accounts.
Negs on report: 1 30 day late aged 3 years
5 inquiries
Message 5 of 7
slg
New Contributor

They reported me when I closed a line and refused to pay the termination fee. Reported it to collections mobile solutions or something and I was able to pfd it. 

BCE 12800, bofa travel rewards 8k, Barclays apple 6200, Macy's 2000, Macy's Amex 3200, merrick bank 300 , Victoria secret 1350, jcrew 1350
Message 6 of 7
bschmidt
Established Member

I forgot to pay my bill one time and the line was suspended (for a few hours) but they did not report.  When you start service with them they do a hard inquiry though.  I think most cell companies won't report unless it goes to collections.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.