Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does a Service exist that you can pay extra for an accurate score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does a Service exist that you can pay extra for an accurate score

Not long ago I decided to try to talk to a human about my low credit scores. After one hour on the phone with EQ the answer was, "you have a great pay history but you have to many closed accounts I'm sorry you just don't fit the model very well". I would love to pay someone to take a closer look and give me an accurate score. It really doesn't matter what it cost 1K,2K I'll pay it. FICO controls your ability to borrow money and to get an answer that you don't fit the model is not good enough. They consistently make assumptions without knowing the facts. This company holds your financial future in its hands you would think they would offer at some cost an option to apply the 60yrs of experience to help the people that don't fit the model. I am a real estate investor who does multiple deals per year. These so called closed accounts are how I make my living. If the accounts are open I'm not making any money. To assume that I am a bad credit risk because I do so many deals is wrong. FICO is dealing with the most sacred financial thing you own why should they assume anything. Just offer a service that cost more and gives you a specialized model. Does anyone know of this type of service?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does a Service exist that you can pay extra for an accurate score

No- I don't know of a service.

I would HIGHLY advise you to set up a LLC and do these transactions though a company instead of with your personal credit.

My .02 cents.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does a Service exist that you can pay extra for an accurate score

I have since done just that. It seems silly that we need to trick the system due to it's inability to handle complex credit reports. To base most lending decisions in this country off of a system that has no flexibility seems crazy. I think if someone would design a specialty system they would have all the customers they could handle. My three scores are not within 50 points of each other. TU & EQ have even flip-flopped with a total move of over 100pts. EXP stays relatively constant and is 50-90 points higher than the other 2 the only problem is banks around my area don't use EXP. Thanks for the comment.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.