Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any one know why I have an inquiry from Farley State Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does any one know why I have an inquiry from Farley State Bank

I don't think they were being ungrateful.  I too was looking for information on Farley Bank as well since I received an inquiry from them today and in doing so I read the comment on here "we can't apply for credit for you".  (well really? no kidding)   I thought, "wow, glad I didn't ask".  It comes across as kind of snarky and condescending.  I believe that's why this person said to relax...  and they were even nice about it. 

Message 11 of 16
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think they were being ungrateful.  I too was looking for information on Farley Bank as well since I received an inquiry from them today and in doing so I read the comment on here "we can't apply for credit for you".  (well really? no kidding)   I thought, "wow, glad I didn't ask".  It comes across as kind of snarky and condescending.  I believe that's why this person said to relax...  and they were even nice about it. 

^^^^^

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! I just received this hard pull from Farley today too, after applying for chase yesterday. Does it fall off or remain on my report? Does chase to TWO hard pulls??

Thank you!!

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a glitch in their system.  I had the same thing happen to me when I got my first TU alert from myfico.  So not knowing what was going on, I pulled all 3 reports.  It wasn't on any of them.  My suggestion to you is to pull Transunion just to be safe, but I would almost guarantee the pull will not show up on the actual TU report.  Luckily myfico gave me my money back for pulling the reports unneccesarily.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SA-PC-KING wrote:

Hello,

I was going to dispute this but when transunion provided their own report it wasnt listed. I'm going to call on Monday just to be safe.

Here is the info in case you want to call them too.

Should you wish to contact TransUnion, you may do so, By Mail:
TransUnion Consumer Relations
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19022-2000

By Phone:
(800) 916-8800(800) 916-8800
You may contact us between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except major holidays.

For all correspondence, please have your TransUnion file number available (located at the top of this report).

Hi There, did the farley inquiry fall off of your report? Does chase do TWO hard pulls?? Thanks so much!!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi! I just received this hard pull from Farley today too, after applying for chase yesterday. Does it fall off or remain on my report? Does chase to TWO hard pulls??

Thank you!!

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a glitch in their system.  I had the same thing happen to me when I got my first TU alert from myfico.  So not knowing what was going on, I pulled all 3 reports.  It wasn't on any of them.  My suggestion to you is to pull Transunion just to be safe, but I would almost guarantee the pull will not show up on the actual TU report.  Luckily myfico gave me my money back for pulling the reports unneccesarily.

HI! So, the same thing happened to me yesterday after applying for chase. Does the farley fall off or does chase REALLY do two hard pulls that will remain on my report?

Thank you so much!!

Message 15 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you!!

@Anonymous wrote:

HI! So, the same thing happened to me yesterday after applying for chase. Does the farley fall off or does chase REALLY do two hard pulls that will remain on my report?

Thank you so much!!

Yes Chase is known to double pull. Inquiries will remain onfile 2 years and then they drop off, they only affect Fico scoring for the first year.

As this thread is over a year old now I am locking it to further comments.You are free to start a new thread if you still have some questions that need to be answered. Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.