cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have the number to contact myfico?

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have the number to contact myfico?

I need to call to re-order my score.  I just did yesterday, but my tradelines dropped off today and I can't wait! Anyone know myfico's phone number? Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have the number to contact myfico?

If you click on "support", top right hand corner of the page:

Contact Us

Please make sure to browse our FAQs before submitting an inquiry to Customer Care.

Email:
Click here to send an email.
We will respond to your inquiry within two business days.

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm PST
Sat 7am to 4pm PST

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Why don't you just buy an updated report online?
Message 3 of 6
ah32
Frequent Contributor

You can only order a report once every 24 hours.  I went ahead and ordered them now.  I just received my transunion and experian report and score.  My transunion score reflected the updated report, but not the experian report! I went to the experian website and got my new report and it's right, but myfico's report is wrong.  ?  I'm on the phone with them now...
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can only buy fico scores once per day? 
Message 5 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Question

Why can't I see my credit report and FICO score update daily?

Answer

Your credit report and the associated FICO score do change regularly, but rarely on a daily basis. Lenders typically report updated account information to the credit bureaus every month, which may or may not result in a change to your FICO score. In a given three-month time period, only about one in four people has a 20-point change in their FICO score, so it's not that helpful to check your report and score on a daily basis. You can certainly purchase reports daily, but more often than not you will not see changes on a daily basis.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.