cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know which fico score Discover loans pull.?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know which fico score Discover loans pull.?

So I am thinking about applying for a discover loan but I need ti know which Fico score do they pull. Is it the Fico 04 or Fico 8 model? Also what is the minimum score do they approve?. I have a 714 Fico 08 score and 675 ex and Eq fico 08 scores

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
silkysean
Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone know which fico score Discover loans pull.?

@Anonymous wrote:

So I am thinking about applying for a discover loan but I need ti know which Fico score do they pull. Is it the Fico 04 or Fico 8 model? Also what is the minimum score do they approve?. I have a 714 Fico 08 score and 675 ex and Eq fico 08 scores

Depends on area but for me they pulled exquifax fico 08 lowest out of all of them but use transunion fico 08 for soft pull Cli 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

east coast

Message 3 of 5
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Just curious as to why Discover loans?

Have you checked out Prosper.com, Lendingclub.com, Sofi.com and a long host of other personal loan lenders that allow you to see if you pre-qualify with only a soft pull (SP)?

The reason I ask is that Discover did not have the lowest rates when I was comparing loan companies.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

lending club did give me a offer but it was like 19% interest rate ....crazy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.