cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does your Annual Credit Report have true FICO's?

tag
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

Does your Annual Credit Report have true FICO's?

Just wondering if I pay pull the annualcreditreport.com does it provide a FICO score or a FAKO?

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does your Annual Credit Report have true FICO's?

@TilltedBrim wrote:

Just wondering if I pay pull the annualcreditreport.com does it provide a FICO score or a FAKO?

The report itself won't have your score, you have to purchase the score separately, but it is a FICO.

Edit:  Actually, I'm not sure if it's FICO or FAKO, but I do know you have to pay for the score even though you can get a free report each year.

Message 2 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@TilltedBrim wrote:

It's for certain that the links from ACR to Experian and Transunion are FAKO scores.

The link to Equifax is not as certain. EQ sells both FICO scores and their own "Equifax Credit Score" which is not an EQ FICO. You have to be very careful when you go there.

Equifax will still sell you a FICO score found here: www.equifax.com/web-myfico-products/

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 4
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

Thank you both for replying so quickly...

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.