Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!

tag
jlc
Established Member

Doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!

I had an account that had went to CA.  I worked out payment plan with them, and although I didn't get it in writing (this was prior to finding this site) I still got it deleted.  I sent them a letter before they withdrew the last payment from my account ( I know another big mistake).  I instructed them in the letter, sent CMMRR, that after the last amount was withdrawn that the account needed to be marked paid in full and no other collection could be attempted for the balance of the settled amount.  I pulled credit today and the whole thing is deleted!!  I have plenty of other creditors, so I'm okay with the deletion.  I also had a student loan which was being reported as past due, even though it was in deferrement.  I disputed with reporting agency, and all lates have been deleted.  Finally, good news!  I still have a long way to go, but I'm happy to report my jump in points.

2/14/2008  
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jlc
Established Member

Re: Doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!

Man, keep hitting the tab key.  Didn't mean to post twice.  Anyway, here are my scores:

2/14/2008     3/22/2008
TU 568           605
EQ 521          567
EXP 523        559

Yeah!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very good!!!!   good luck on the rest!!!!
Message 3 of 7
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy !
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 4 of 7
thotgal320
Frequent Contributor

Good job jlc
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great work!!!!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.