cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't buy updated FICO score and reports until August!

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Don't buy updated FICO score and reports until August!

My report was not being updated even though my report was correct on experian's website.  I finally spoke with a supervisor who refunded my money.  He told me that he doesn't advise purchasing a new report until August because they are updating the look of their website and some information is properly being reported from the three bureaus.  They've been receiving many concerned calls.  Just an FYI!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Don't buy updated FICO score and reports until August!

are you serious?  i just bought mine last week.  that sucks.
Message 2 of 21
ah32
Frequent Contributor

I would call and ask for your money back.  I asked him, what about those individuals that don't realize they may or may not be getting a correct report and he replied they handle each individual on a case by case basis.  Hope this helps!
Message 3 of 21
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ah32 wrote:
My report was not being updated even though my report was correct on experian's website.  I finally spoke with a supervisor who refunded my money.  He told me that he doesn't advise purchasing a new report until August because they are updating the look of their website and some information is properly being reported from the three bureaus.  They've been receiving many concerned calls.  Just an FYI!

Who did you speak with?  Did she/he say info is or is not properly being reported by the CRAs.  And did they say all three or which ones? 
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

this disturbs me....
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did the supervisor there elaborate on what information supposedly was not being correctly reported?
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmmmmmm.

All seems pretty consistent to me.
Everything matches TC.

Just the scores messed up?
Message 7 of 21
ah32
Frequent Contributor

My experian score and report were not updated.  The supervisor told me they are updating the look of the site and some people's reports are being affected.  My transunion report seems unaffected.  I didn't order my equifax report.  My experian report had recently had a tl removed and myfico's report did not show what the experian report did.
Message 8 of 21
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ah32 wrote:
My experian score and report were not updated.  The supervisor told me they are updating the look of the site and some people's reports are being affected.  My transunion report seems unaffected.  I didn't order my equifax report.  My experian report had recently had a tl removed and myfico's report did not show what the experian report did.

Do you have the name of the person you spoke with or the dep't name?
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't buy them from where???? Do you mean from here or from TC?  Am I missing something?
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.