Frequent Contributor

Don't buy updated FICO score and reports until August!

My report was not being updated even though my report was correct on experian's website.  I finally spoke with a supervisor who refunded my money.  He told me that he doesn't advise purchasing a new report until August because they are updating the look of their website and some information is properly being reported from the three bureaus.  They've been receiving many concerned calls.  Just an FYI!
Established Contributor

Re: Don't buy updated FICO score and reports until August!

are you serious?  i just bought mine last week.  that sucks.
Frequent Contributor

I would call and ask for your money back.  I asked him, what about those individuals that don't realize they may or may not be getting a correct report and he replied they handle each individual on a case by case basis.  Hope this helps!
Moderator Emeritus

ah32 wrote:
My report was not being updated even though my report was correct on experian's website.  I finally spoke with a supervisor who refunded my money.  He told me that he doesn't advise purchasing a new report until August because they are updating the look of their website and some information is properly being reported from the three bureaus.  They've been receiving many concerned calls.  Just an FYI!

Who did you speak with?  Did she/he say info is or is not properly being reported by the CRAs.  And did they say all three or which ones? 
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Established Contributor

this disturbs me....
Valued Contributor

Did the supervisor there elaborate on what information supposedly was not being correctly reported?
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Moderator Emeritus

hmmmmmm.

All seems pretty consistent to me.
Everything matches TC.

Just the scores messed up?
Frequent Contributor

My experian score and report were not updated.  The supervisor told me they are updating the look of the site and some people's reports are being affected.  My transunion report seems unaffected.  I didn't order my equifax report.  My experian report had recently had a tl removed and myfico's report did not show what the experian report did.
Moderator Emeritus

ah32 wrote:
My experian score and report were not updated.  The supervisor told me they are updating the look of the site and some people's reports are being affected.  My transunion report seems unaffected.  I didn't order my equifax report.  My experian report had recently had a tl removed and myfico's report did not show what the experian report did.

Do you have the name of the person you spoke with or the dep't name?
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Frequent Contributor

Don't buy them from where???? Do you mean from here or from TC?  Am I missing something?

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.