cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't let credit troubles kill you!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Don't let credit troubles kill you!!

Myheart and montana you are both very brave and just the fact that you both felt it was ok to share on this forum is testament to the fact that this forum is a blessing.

Montana you are not alone you have usSmiley Very Happy  Good advice and the occasional good laugh. 

I would say though, trust in the love that you and your husband have.  I'll leave it there.

Get on here and let it out anytime you feel.  I do.
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

keep your head up and never give up!!!!

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, everybody!
Thanks a million for all the support and above all - the understanding. I really apprciate you all. I'm not usually long on the self pity - I AM pretty tough. Mostly I am embaraased and ashamed of how much I've messed up. And truthfully, I'm a very smart gal - especially when you talk finance and economics. So that just makes me all the more embarassed.
But you are all right - it's the small victories, and yeah- they are happening. I am greatful I have such good health and that I am able to work! Not everybody has that blessing.
I can't wait until the day I get to post my success story here. I love reading how others here have come through to a bright new world.
Have a good one!
Tex
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey girl,

Everyday we all wake up is yet another small victory that credit and life circumstances can't take away.  Yes, Lord, its the small stuff that will really help us appreciate the big things coming our way!!!

Be blessed

Eve 
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two jobs too to help me accelerate my payments to my friends who helped me out last year in getting debt free.

But work is slow in the summer. So, I pretty much have my regular job until fall comes and i get loaded with weekend work.

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a blessing to have friends who are willing to help you to get debt free.  I can't even get money from any of them, they are all broke.. Pray for them...

You will be great, sounds like they are patient, caring and understanding people..

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went thru some pretty rough times in the last two years...homelessness, car broke down, lost my job. Last year to try and catch up, I worked 3 jobs. It was absolutely horrible. Working 20+ a day on 2 hours of sleep. It seems inhuman, but when bill collectors are beating your door down,I understand that stress. I was miserable and extremely cranky, my boyfriend hated me during that time because I would freak out at the drop of a dime (2 hours of sleep consistantly will do that to a person), but anyway, we both got through it. Times will get better, even when they look so bad you don't think it's possible. Just keep at it and everything will work out, and you should communiate your debt problems with your DH, the stress off your back and his support will help tremendously. Well, Best of Luck. I know you'll get there eventually.
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tex and Heart,

Thank you for sharing your stories.  I am so sorry for all that you both have been through, and it has been said already...you are not alone.  I think most of us here on this board have been through the ringer with the credit situation, bill collectors, embarrassment [sp], humiliation, etc...From personal experience, it does and will get better, but you can never give up.  Hey, we all make mistakes.  Life is a learning process and hopefully, we learn from our mistakes.  You have support here...use it.  Everyday, there are little victories and there are little setbacks.  Move on with the victories and forget acout the setbacks. 

Anyone from NH here?  I am not, but I love their state motto, "Live free or die".  I probably take it out of context a little bit, but there is something to that statement [I have it posted all over the place and even have my front license plate stating it].  I take that to mean that our lives are ours to do with what we want.  We have a choice.  Not only living free from physical imprisonment, but emotional and psychological as well.  Don't emotionally or psychologically imprison yourself, set yourself free and live.  That's my take.  Good luck and keep us posted.  Sending good vibes and prayers...Smiley Very Happy
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just when I put the tissues up, here you go, waaaah!!

thanks
Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Live free or die!

I love it!!! 

If NH wasn't so darn far up north and cold as a frozen biscuit, i'd consider it. 
Anyways, that was cool and its sooooo true.

God certainly didn't put us here to live under the bondage of anything and CERTAINLY not debt and/or bad credit!!!
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.