Established Contributor
myhearts07

Re: Don't let credit troubles kill you!!

Wow... God is really a good one..  Look how many people have been encouraged on this post already... I am excited about my future and ya'lls  (is that a word, haha!)
Regular Contributor
ctrob

myhearts07 wrote:
... I am excited about my future and ya'lls  (is that a word, haha!)

Only south of the MasonDixon  :smileyvery-happy:
Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

TexMontana - I know I'm just repeating what others have said, but you are NOT alone.  You have everyone here.  No need to be embarassed --- no one is wagging a finger at you.  I think many people are nodding their heads because they recognize themselves in you.

IMvery,very,veryHO, you should tell your DH before the guilt eats you alive.  I found out that my ex-H was keeping financial secrets from me for many years, and I can tell you I would have vastly preferred it if he had told me.  I found out by accident and that was the end of it.  I left him.  Things might have turned out very differently if he had fessed up.  So please consider telling him -- you don't know for sure that he will leave, but you stand a much better chance of him staying if you are honest. 
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}