Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont Freak out but guess what ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont Freak out but guess what ?

I had one collection, removed and lates removed from sallie mae.. and bye bye to the water bill collection.. Just got my scores Experian has these off already looking at a 731... EQ 660 and Transunion 660.. TU AND EQ have yeat to remove the collection but they will soon ... This is a pretty good day...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mythic850
Contributor

Re: Dont Freak out but guess what ?

@Anonymous wrote:
I had one collection, removed and lates removed from sallie mae.. and bye bye to the water bill collection.. Just got my scores Experian has these off already looking at a 731... EQ 660 and Transunion 660.. TU AND EQ have yeat to remove the collection but they will soon ... This is a pretty good day...

How did you get the lates removed from Sallie Mae?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

First I called Sallie Mae.. and asked the exact address to send a letter about a possible problem with the possible reporting of my student loan...  The lady said no need you can    send it directly to me..

Mail disputed balances to:

Sallie Mae, Inc.
P.O. Box 3800
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-3800             

I also inquired about the rules of deferment if I was late due to waiting for approval on my deferment

Sallie Mae, Inc.
P.O. Box 9500
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9500

Then I sent letters to EQ TU and EXP  and informed them that Sallie Mae had been sent letters and I understood according to what I was told that if a payment or loan is in deferment it can not be considered a late payment.. So now it says paid as agreed , never late, temporary deferment..

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed why such a big increase in score .. I havent checked it in a while .. but EXP shows nothing now but Sallie mae pays as agreed , Capitol One updated 1200 cl with a 28 dollar balance ..Also I asked about bogus inq's and they were removed..not 1 but all 10 of them are gone... OMG .. I dont know what's up but hey I like it ..
EXP Reads

2000  Sallie mae  pays as agreed , never late .. Temp Deferment
Cap One pays as agreed never late
Bank Plus 2002 pays as agreed never late  Closed
USG 1998 pays as agreed , never late  Closed

Debt to income   2800  /    top 96% per fako trans site

No Collections
No Judgements
No Bankruptcy
No Inquires

WOW I am Gold .. Thanks to EXP and Mary at Sallie Mae

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.