cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down to one message for denied credit! Woot!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Down to one message for denied credit! Woot!

I am sure that title sounds silly, but now my ONLY reason for credit denial is that I have applied for too much new credit recently. (Stupid on my part and that is ceasing, but I was trying to have more available credit to make the bigger picture look better.)

In my mind, it's the "tamest" reason and the easiest for me to "fix". :-)

And I have this board to thank for it. As soon as I get my utility down, I am confident that my scores will shoot up, too. Woot! :-)

Thanks MyFico members! :-)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Down to one message for denied credit! Woot!

To funny but hey woot woot to ya ! your getting there

Heres what mine says

im a four liner lol

1. Excessive delinquent past credit experience

2. Number of collections

3.Excessive Revolving Trades Utilized

4. Insufficiant total credit limits

Geeeez have I GOT SOME WORK TO DO WISH THEY WOULD LOOK AT ALL THE LOANS IVE PD OFF  SO WHAT i WAS LATE A COUPLE TIMES i ALWAYS PD THEM UP

Now collections I can see that most are medical and IM NOT PAYING THEM ILL WAIT 7 YRS IM GETTING CLOSE LOL

Gooood Luck to ya

Message 2 of 4
dp321
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am sure that title sounds silly, but now my ONLY reason for credit denial is that I have applied for too much new credit recently. (Stupid on my part and that is ceasing, but I was trying to have more available credit to make the bigger picture look better.)

In my mind, it's the "tamest" reason and the easiest for me to "fix". :-)

And I have this board to thank for it. As soon as I get my utility down, I am confident that my scores will shoot up, too. Woot! :-)

Thanks MyFico members! :-)

Just wondering, how many inquries did you in the past year and what credit card is this for?

Starting Score: EQ: 703 (4/2011);
Current Score: EQ: 738 (04/2013)

Goal Score: ALL 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not sure of the # right off hand and it was for Chase BP Visa.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.